A Wi-Fi router is one device which can be seen in any home or office whether it is small or large due to its capability of providing Wi-Fi network in or around home network. There are some doubts in user’s mind whether they opt for Wi-Fi router or not?
TP-Link AC1750 Setup
If you are also in doubt what specification is needed as per toady’s working requirement then take a look at TP-Link AC1750 Setup which almost go to fulfill every requirement of your. It Supports 802.11ac standard called a next generation of Wi-Fi router. It is faster than any other N series router and delivers data at the speed of 1.75Gbps.
Not only speed but you can enjoy online gaming & videos streaming flawlessly. So no more buffering now. You will get dedicated two devoted networks in TP-Link AC1750 Setup with multiple times bandwidth for all your multiple devices needs. 2.4GHz band handles emails & web browsing like simple task while 5GHz band will give you the hassle free online HD video, movies, downloading experience. Now get started for TP-Link AC1750 Setup wireless setting in some few easy steps.
TP-Link AC1750 Wireless Router
- Start by connecting a computer with TP-Link router via cable or through wireless network. Our experts recommend doing it through wired connection.
- Now log in to TP-Link AC1750 wireless router Web page utility.
- Open web browser and fill in web browser web address bar default TP=link domain name http://tplinkwifi.net. & press enter.
- Time to enter default username & password for login into TP-Link AC1750 Setup. Enter admin for both the option.
- After doing successfully login into TP-Link AC1750 Setup page dual Band selection. As you know that TP-Link AC1750 supports two dual bands one is 2.4 GHz and other is 5 GHz frequency. You can make selection of band which you need to.
- Go to menu bar & open the Dual Band Selection option & chose likely frequency.
- You can see in above picture that we have selected 2.4G and 5G wireless.
So for further steps we recommend you to take experts advice from our dedicated technical team. They are working for the users of TP-link routers & extenders. They will provide you step by step instructions. So you can place call to them on toll free number.