Belkin is well known name in the industry of consumer electronics. It manufactures high class routers & Extenders which enhance wireless networking experience. If you are also not satisfied with your Wireless Router then you must try using Belkin N series wireless router. We have today brought informative points regarding Belkin N300 Wireless Router Setup by which you can stay online on all your devices the time without any hassle.
Belkin this new device is talk of the town these days, due to its unique features & its wireless range. So now glance at Belkin N300 Wireless Router Setup. We are sure that you will simply like its features.
- Belkin N300 Wireless Router is small in size & light weight.
- It provides excellent Signal Coverage with Dual In-built Antennas.
- Belkin N300 Wireless Router Setup fixes its minor issues by its own.
- In terms of speed it comes with Multibeam technology.
- It can work on extremely at long ranges.
- With its self healing feature, you don’t need to look for every time you face small issue in Belkin N300 Wireless Router Setup.
In order to start Belkin N300 Wireless Router Setup keeps in mind these points.
- Turn off your modem by disconnecting its power supply.
- If your modem has batteries backup this it needs to be disconnected at this time.
- Now connect your Belkin N300 Wireless Router with your modem by the use of cable.
- Time to power up your modem by plugging in its power supply.
- If your modem has a battery backup then it get reconnected at this time or you may require holding reset button for about 10 seconds.
- Now power up Belkin N300 Wireless Router by plugging in its power supply.
Time to get connected with Belkin N300 Wireless Router Setup. When your device gets connected with the Router then enter Router default domain name in web browser address bar http://router/. It will open the Router homepage for further configuration.
If you face any difficulty in loading page by domain address ten we suggests you to take expert advice from our technical support unit just by dialing a toll free number 24/7 days a week. You can also get one to one by via live chat any time any day.