We all remains alert about the various dead zones in or around our home network. That’s the reason why many people do invest in other products like Extenders & power line extenders which helps them to increase Wi-Fi range in their home network. If you also noticed those Wi-Fi signals are not up to mark in your home or office then it’s a time to get your own extender or Power line extenders.
Today we have come up with an interesting Power line Extender called TP Link AV500 Configuration, which is going to change the way you were taking work from your Power line Extender. Due to its unique & well configured features, dead zones will go to be a part of past. First we will go through some of basic features of TP Link AV500 Configuration & then we will learn some basic steps for its configuration s also.
- Users can enjoy unified home network with Wi-Fi Clone Button which shorten your Wi-Fi configuration and helps in building a stable Network Connection.
- Hard to reach areas can be easily accessible with 300Mbps wireless connections.
- User can witness High speed data transmission in TP Link AV500 Configuration because of Home Plug AV standard providing up to 500Mbps speed.
- Now viewing hassle free HD or 3D video streaming & online gaming can be a reality now.
- Now you can use your any device from any room of your house, due to ever extending wireless range of TP Link AV500 Configuration.
- With the help of Wi-Fi Clone ButtonTP Link AV500 can automatically copy wireless network name (SSID) & Password of your router at a click of a button.
TP Link AV500 Configuration is very simple in terms of configuring your Power line extender. It is just plug & play system. Still go through these steps & enjoy flawless internet connectivity in every room of your house.
TP Link AV500 Configuration Steps:-
- On your wireless user make use of extender’s default SSID & Wireless Password to access extender’s wireless network.
- Time to open web browser of your choice and enter domain name http://tplinkplclogin.net into the address & press Enter for opening the login window.
- Now you required entering admin for both User Name and Password, press ok for login into web-based management page.
For further steps we advice to take assistance from our technical team on toll free number. You can also drop message in comment box for earlier replies from our team.