Tp-Link N routers range are very fast in working & provides much needed Wi-Fi signals in or around home network. You can get strong internet access control and users can manage internet activities of hosts in the LAN. When users configure access control you can easily modify or merge Host List, Target List & Schedule to control Internet surfing of these multitudes.
All this can be possible if your carefully use domain name tplinklogin.net/ in web browser address bar instead of search bar. Our technical support team receives lots of calls on the issue of not able to access their router user interface with tplinklogin.net/ because they have mistakenly use domain address in search bar not in address bar of web browser.
In order to reach to access control of your TP-Link N router you have to follow some basic steps for completion of the configuration
- So start by opening web browser in a device which is connected with network well in advance like PC or laptop.
- Here you need to fill either domain address net/ or IP address 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1.
- Once you fill required addresses after that next window will ask you for username and password in the login page.
- Fill admin for both the option.
- In next step go for Host setting.
- Time to click on Access Control and then Host
- Click to add for modifying the rule.
If you are applying above steps as per instructions then you will complete the process if you stuck at login step or not able to go ahead by using tplinklogin.net/, then we advise you to take timely help from our technical support unit. They will provide you each & every possible solution which can provide you stable Wi-Fi signals.