This blog will teach you how to update firmware of MR200. Archer MR200 wireless router from TP-Link is one of the powerful routers on the market. Upgrading the firmware of your TP-Link wireless router will allow you to experience some bug fixes and improvement in the performance. It is always recommended to update the firmware of the wireless router for an even more stable wireless network. Let’s look at the steps to update the firmware.
How to update firmware of MR200: Instructions
Below mentioned are the instructions to update firmware of MR200.
- First of all, download the latest firmware for your router from the official TP-Link website. To download the firmware, visit tp-link.com.
- Get into your wireless router and navigate to the TP-Link router setup page. On the TP-Link router setup page, look for the Advanced tab on the left side of the page.
- Now click on the System Tools and then click the Firmware Update tab.
- The browser will now take you to the router firmware update window. Please ensure that the firmware you have downloaded matches the hardware version of your MR200 router.
- Focus on the Local Upgrade section and look for the Browse tab. Click the Browse tab and choose the firmware file that you downloaded previously.
- Once you are done with the above step, wait a few moments to let your router upgrade the firmware version.
Once your router reboots, reconnect to your router’s wireless network and log into it again. Check whether the firmware of your router is updated or not.
So these were some of the basic instructions to explain you how to update firmware of MR200 . We hope that this blog helped you to achieve your objective. Thank you for reading this article.