If your router lacks of Wi-Fi signals in or around home network or need of stable signals are very important for you & your work, go switch into new range extender. It will help you in getting stable Wi-Fi signals in your home network. Some very fine & quality range extenders can be found in Market these days, they are not even good in performance but also get under your budget. Tp-link extenders are very god option if you looking for range extender which can actually extend Wi-Fi signals. Today we are going brief you about Tp-Link RE450 Setup.
Tp-Link RE450 802.11ac range extender with a greatest data rate of 450Mbps on 2.4GHz band and 1,300Mbps on the 5GHz band, it is dual-band extender which plugs into any wall outlet & delivers solid throughput speeds or good signal range. Well talking about Tp-Link RE450 Setup, it is very simple quick, if your router supports WPS.
So let’s start Tp-Link RE450 Setup in very quick steps. But before we get started don’t forget to check hardware connection first.
- Start by plugging Tp-Link RE450 into a power socket nearby your wireless router or Access Point.
- Make use of Ethernet cable for connecting your RE450 with Computer.
Experts suggest that you must do Tp-Link RE450 Setup via wired connection. In case you don’t have PC, or the RE product for example TL-WA854RE it doesn’t have any Ethernet port but you can configure RE450/TL-WA854RE only through Wi-Fi in this position.
- Navigate through Web GUI of RE450 make use of its domain name which is tplinkrepeater.net or default IP: 192.168.0.254, is it a first step or crucial setup for Tp-Link RE450 Setup.
- You will see login screen after putting domain name into address bar of internet explorer.
- It will ask for Default username & password, put admin for both the option and press enter.
- If you are login to first time in your extender then click on login.
You can complete Tp-Link RE450 Setup after applying further steps. We suggest you to take help from our expert team for better understanding of your range extender. Place a call to toll free number or do approach our experts via live chat.