Smart setup wizard can be used for Linksys router configuration even if you do not have the active internet connections. Even, you don’t need the configuration CD if you want to configure the Linksys routers using the smart setup wizard. If you are looking for the support for the router issues, our team is always there or you can also ask a question to our team. Before start, make sure that you have active internet connection for the devices. If you don’t have a modem, you can also directly connect the Ethernet cable with the LAN port of computer you are using.
How to Setup Linksys Smart WiFi Router using Smart Setup Wizard
- Give the power supply to the Linksys router and wait for some time. You have to wait until power LED is ON.
- Take an Ethernet cable and connect one end to the modem and another end to the internet port for the Linksys router you are using.
- Connect to your wireless network and make sure that you have strong WiFi connections so that you can go for the Linksys smart setup very smoothly.
- Here you will need to access the Linksys router login page using the default login address that is http://linksyssmartwifi.com or Linksys smart WiFi
- After the successful login, you have to tick for the license option.
Note: if you are facing issues like setup screen is not displaying, you can either reset the Linksys router or you can also contact us for support for the router. Internet connection errors may occur if cable is not inserted correctly.
- Click on the “Next” button. After pressing the “Next” button, you will be asked to login the PPPoE account name and password. Fill all the information and click on the “Next” option.
- A POP-UP window will appear and here you will need to fill the desired Network Name and the Password.
- After making all such configurations, you can create a strong password for your Linksys router.
- After making all these steps, if you receive a message like “Your Router is Setup!” that means your Linksys router is successfully setup.
- You can create a Linksys router account setup after making all these configurations.
If you need support for router issues you can explore your blog or FAQ categories for the help. You can also contact us any time for the help. We are always there to assist you regarding the issues you are facing with the Linksys routers and extenders.