Netgear wgr614 router setup guide for making basic configurations. A router require a number of basic and advance configurations so you can access it’s services without any kind of troubles. Here we are explaining some basic Netgear wgr614 router setup and configuration steps. Router Login Support team always make sure explaining each step very clearly but if you need any help, you can contact us directly.
Netgear wgr614 Router Setup for Making Connections
- First you will need to disconnect the computer and the modem.
- You will find an Ethernet cable that is connecting your computer to modem, disconnect that Ethernet cable and proceeded for Netgear wgr614 router setup next step.
- Take that Ethernet cable and connect one end to modem and connect another end with the Netgear wgr614 router internet port.
- You will need one more Ethernet cable for making Netgear wgr614 router setup. connect one end with the local port of Netgear wgr614 router to computer you will use for the configurations.
- Give the power supply to the modem.
- Wait for few seconds.
- After giving the power supply to modem you have to turn ON the power supply for the router also.
- Now turn ON the computer system also.
- Once you give the power supply to Netgear wgr614 router, you will find that the power LED is lit. If the power LED is not glowing, make sure that the connections are configured properly and you can go for next steps regarding Netgear wgr614 router setup.
- The LED lights for the local lights will also start glowing, if they are not glowing at all, make sure that the Ethernet connections are properly managed.
These are the straightforward steps for making connections for Netgear wgr614 router setup. You have to configure all these steps only then you can go for the advance settings regarding Netgear wgr614 router.
How to Login to the Netgear wgr614 Router Setup Login Page
Once you finish up with making connections for Netgear wgr614 router setup, you will need to login the Netgear wgr614 router. Here are the simple steps to login to the Netgear wgr614 router.
- Open the web browser.
- Fill the login address http://192.168.0.1 in the address bar.
- Fill the login details when you are asked to fill.
- You will be able to access the Netgear wgr614 router setup page.