Netgear R6020 is a dual-band Wi-Fi router. Dual-band means it can work on both 2.4 GHz band and 5 GHz band. It works on 802.11ac standard wireless technology and thus compatible with the routers using 802.11b/g/a/n technology. It gives a speed of 300+433 Mbps. You will experience an exceptional speed and range while using the Netgear R6020.
Some of the features of the Netgear R6020 is given below:
- Dual-band router
- External antennas are available to boost up the speed.
- It supports IPv6 (Internet Protocol Version 6)
- Supports faster file sharing and transfers because of its five Ethernet ports.
- Netgear genie app lets you manage the home network and provide guest access.
- It supports wireless multimedia
System Requirements where you want to install the router:
- You must have Microsoft Windows XP or above, MAC OS, UNIX or Linux operating system.
- A supportive web browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or above, Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or above, Safari 1.4 or above, Google Chrome 11.0 or above.
- Cable or DSL Internet service and modem with Ethernet Connection.
- To have maximum performance, use the router with the A6210 Wi-Fi Adapter with 802.11ac dual-band.
You can take help from Quick Start Guide provided with the router while setting up the router or you can contact us for any query related to your Netgear R6020 router.