Get ready to contribute your 4G mobile broadband connection with family & friends on the train, even as on camping or at hotel almost any place within 4G coverage all this with TP-Link TL MR3420 Router. Just by connecting 4G USB modem with TP-Link TL MR3420 Router a Wi-Fi hotspot can be established instantly. This router gives blazing 4G speeds & also becomes compatible with 3g Modems. Permit its users to allocate a 3G or 4G broadband connection at the same time. Let’s take a look at some main features of TP-Link TL MR3420 Router & later we will throw a light on some FAQ’s asked about this TP-Link router model.
- This router comes with Wireless-N speed gives around 300Mbps for a strong Wi-Fi network experience.
- Restrict access policies for children or your staff via feature of Parental Control.
- It supports PPPoE, Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPTP, L2TP Cable internet access.
- 4G speeds with compatibility for 3G modems.
- You can stay always online with 3G/4G and WAN failover in TP-Link TL MR3420 Router.
- It also supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption.
- Wireless security encryption is available with the ease of push of the WPS button.
- IP based bandwidth manage how to allocate bandwidth each PC.
- Expand your wireless network via WDS wireless bridge.
Check out some FAQ’s asked about TP-Link TL MR3420 Router.
- What does 150 Mbps and 300 Mbps speed in TP-Link Routers indicates?
˃ Mbps means that this router can provide given Maximum wireless links speed. It just internal WLAN connection speed connecting computer & router not actual internet speed.
- How one can know how much is their Router speed is?
˃ Many test tools are available online so any user can try them.
- Why I can get 1.2 Mbps download speed only when TP-Link TL MR3420 Router is capable of 300 Mbps?
˃ 300 Mbps refers WLAN internal link speed amid router & computer it is unusual from the actual internet speed.
- Why I am getting 1MBytes/s download speed even as my ISP offer a 8M network, for example.
˃ Usually here 8M means 8Mbps Mbps or Mb/s means megabits per second while MBPS or MB/s means Megabytes per second So, there are 8 bits per Byte so clarify this thing that clarify whether it is Mb or MB since they differ by a factor of 8.
So for more questions & queries you can contact our expert team router login support on toll free number. So make a smart move now.