Upgrading the firmware for the Linksys router recurrently can enhance the working capacity for your Linksys wrt1900ac router. If you want to go for Linksys wrt1900ac firmware update, first you will need to find the latest firmware update for Linksys wrt1900ac router. You can find the firmware for your Linksys wrt1900ac router at the support site for Linksys routers.
How to Check the Linksys wrt1900ac Firmware Update?
Here are the steps to check the latest update for your Linksys wrt1900ac router.
- First of all you will need to access the Linksys Smart WiFi Account using the official login details.
- After successful login, go for the “Connectivity” option.
- Search for the “Firmware Update” section.
- From here you can download the latest available firmware for the Linksys router.
Steps to Upgrade the Downloaded Firmware for Linksys wrt1900ac
Here are the steps for updating the downloaded firmware for your router.
- First you will need to login the Linksys router access page. The default IP address to access the Linksys wrt1900ac router setup page is 192.168.1.1
You can find the “Firmware Update” option after successfully login to Linksys Smart WiFi setup wizard. Although, you can find the firmware update option with no trouble but most of Linksys router users face issue while updating the firmware for the Linksys wrt1900ac router. You really don’t need to act panic if you are also facing problems, you can discuss your problem with our team or you can also explore the forum session for the help.