Are you going to print an important document and suddenly when you turn it on, the printer is showing the message “printer is offline”? This situation is seriously frustrating and even you have no idea why this happened. There can be any reason for this issue. But do not worry when we are here to resolve your issues. Try the troubleshooting tips we are providing here.
Troubleshooting to make your printer running
- Rebooting the printer can solve this issue. So, turn it off and wait for a while then turn it on again.
- Make sure the printer is connected properly to the computer or there is network connectivity. To verify this connection, check the link LED light at the back of the printer. It should be blinking green.
- Your computer may have more than one user accounts. Log in to the admin account to manage your printer settings.
- Go to Start then Devices and Printers.
- Click on the printer and open the print spooler window by selecting “See what’s printing”.
- Click on Printer and disable “Use Printer Offline” option. This will make your printer online. If still your problem has not resolved then continue to the next step.
- Come back to Devices and printer.
- Launch an internet browser and download the latest drivers for your printer from the Company’s website.
- Launch the web browser and install the drivers by following the instructions.
- If still the issue is not resolved, continue with the steps. Open the control panel by opening the start or write control panel into the search field.
- Click on the troubleshooting link to find the issue with your printer.
- Open the Hardware and Sound section. Click on “Use a Printer”.
- Troubleshooter will guide you. Follow the instructions and resolve your issue. If still not able to then troubleshooter will provide you enough information to continue solving the issue.
If you find this blog informative, do share it. Keep yourself updated with our latest technology news section: https://www.routerloginsupport.com/best-mesh-router-go-year-2018-amplifi-mesh-router/