It is not compulsory that buying a Wi-Fi extender will give you flawless Internet signals in each corner of your house, if it’s placed in a weak Wi-Fi spot then it will merely push around that weak signal. We have to setup things according to some instructions which companies gives about their devices. So we are providing you today TP-Link AV500 Setup login process for wired or wireless connection. However before that let’s take a look at TP-Link AV500 features first for better understanding of the product.
TP-Link AV500 Features
- It comes with Wi-Fi clone button made to simplify your configurations process with unspoiled home network experience.
- If you enjoy HD, 3D video experience online and don’t want to miss any video from your hand, then doing TP-Link AV500 Setup will give access to 500Mbps1 high speed data transmission via Home Plug AV standard.
- Now no area will remain unaffected without the absence of signals. Every corner of your house will get equal Wi-Fi signals.
- You will get a Wi-Fi clone button enabling Super Range Extension it means it can automatically copy the SSID and Password of your router, without doing any lengthy configuration.
- Now you can avail stable high-speed data transfer rate of up to 500Mbps.
So now we can start TP-Link AV500 Setup login process for wired or wireless connection. It is easy to configure and manage it with Web-based management page. If you have a computer and it is connected to the extender via Ethernet cable, then you must follow these steps for wired connection.
- Start by inserting TP-Link AV500 Setup CD into CD-ROM drive and select management utility from menu.
- Select the model of your router and get connected.
- Time to fill default User name and Password in lowercase. Enter Admin for both the selections and press enter.
If you need any help in above mentioned TP-Link AV500 Setup login process for wired connections steps then you can contact our route login team for step by step guidance.
Steps for TP-Link AV500 Setup Login process for Wireless connections. As your computer is connected wirelessly with extender then you must follow below given points.
- Launch a web browser and type default login address http://tplinkplclogin.net into browser address bar.
- Again you have to fill default username and password for TP-Link AV500 Setup login, fill admin for both but in lowercase, due to lowercase sensitivity.
- You will see a TP-Link AV500 Setup home screen if you done proper login for TP-Link AV500.
If not then, we are providing you the facility of router login support team not only through toll free number but you can approach them through live chat and also by dropping a message in comment box also.