Devices come with various kinds of settings, some which we know some we don’t. Well, changing your device settings keep their pace and working like brand new device. And, when it comes to secure them from others change is becomes a very important part. Router with web page setup is more secure than with those who don’t have that option.
Belkin routers come with built-in web-based setup page which permit users to modify settings and put together the complex features of the device. We will guide you on how to access web-based setup page via Belkin Wireless Router Login.
Before getting on to Belkin router’s web-based setup page ensure to power on Belkin router as well computer is wired to one of router LAN or Ethernet ports.
Now Let’s Access Router’s Web-Based Setup Page via Belkin Wireless Router Login
- First connect your router with computer and make ensure that LANor wired LED parallel to the port.
- Now start browser.
- Enter “http://router” or Belkin router’s default IP Address which is168.2.1 into address bar, if your IP address doesn’t work then contact router login support team.
- Next you will be asked for Belkin Wireless Router Login using the router’s admin password. If you haven’t set custom password then just leave password field blank & click
- You can also update router’s administrator password by the use of web-based setup page.
- Users who were using dashboard will be required to fill password which they have created during initial setup.
- Tickon “Let me in” option for continuity. In case you didn’t set custom password you can make Belkin Wireless Router Login
- You can make access for Belkin router’s web-based setup page and modify its settings.
- If you found problem in accessing router web page setup page then try to reset your router. If you reset your router, it will convert it into default factory setting.
We at a router login support are always tried to help you in every possible way. Make an effort of calling to our team of experts they will guide to according to your issue.