How to Reset the login credentials for my Nighthawk router ?
You can reset the router to factory defaults, which will also reset the wireless settings. Else, you can choose to change the password.
- Press the reset button at the back of the router for 7 seconds until the router LED blinks.
Changing the router password
- Open any compatible browser and enter routerlogin.net. The login window displays.
- Input the login credentials. And login to the settings panel.
- Choose the Advanced option and select Administration. Now, select Set Password.
- Enter the current password and save the settings by clicking Apply.