How to disable wifi on Netgear - R7900P-100NAS and use it as switch ?
Use the In pass-through mode and make the router work as a layer to an ethernet switch with two ports with IPv6 packets. Follow the given steps for the same:
- Open any compatible browser on the device connected to the router’s network.
- Fill in the default gateway routerlogin.net and input the login credentials when the login window appears.
- Now, choose the Advanced Option and select Advanced Setup under this. After this, you can select IPv6.
- Choose the Pass-Through option from the Internet Connection Type
- Lastly, click on the Apply button and save the changes made.