PUBG Mobile 0.10.0 update brings Vikendi map, which is a snow map with a 6x6km size Arctic landscape covered in snow.
- PUBG Mobile update 0.10.0 brings “Vikendi” snow map.
- PUBG MOBILE will reward players who update it before 25th December 2018.
- The new update is around 1.6GB on Android and 2.1GB on iOS
PUBG Mobile who recently earned the title of “Best Game of 2018” in the Google Play Awards has about to get a lot of new things added in the new update 0.10.0. After being in the rumors, Tecent Games has finally released the patch notes for PUBG Mobile Update 0.10.0 which revealed a lot of new things and changes. PUBG Mobile version 0.10.0 is available for all Android and iOS devices. The continuous support by the developers to its PUBG mobile community is what drives the mobile platform gamers’ to spend countless hours playing PUBG. Also, this year at Google Play Awards, PUBG increased its popularity by achieving three major awards:
- Best Game of 2018
- Most Competitive Title
- Fan Favorite Game
Of all the latest features and changes, what’s most exciting here is the highly anticipated snow map, officially known as “Vikendi” which is a snow map with a 6x6km size Arctic landscape completely covered in snow. The new snow map “Vikendi” is the fourth map that has been added to the game after Miramar, Erangel, and Sanhok.
PUBG Mobile 0.10.0 update, Vikendi snow map patch notes
- Vikendi, a snow map with a 6x6km size
- New Weather mode: Snow
- Vikendi-exclusive vehicle: Snowmobile
- Snowball Fight which is added to Spawn Island
- Added layout for players with large hands
- A display added for Crew Challenge winners on Erangel’s Spawn Island.
- Players’ best results in Crew Challenge will be shown on their Crew pages and can be shared with other players
- Includes a Snow theme to the main menu.
- Players can collect bells from all Classic mode matches and exchange them for rewards at the event center
- Shop’s front page has been tuned to highlight themes of each major update
- Added cross-server matchmaking. Players have a chance to be matched to players of the same tier on other servers after enabling this option.
- If players repeatedly exit matches right after starting then they will be banned from finding matches for a period of time.
- Players can collect all daily mission awards at once.
- Featured Lucky Treasure that gives players a chance to get an upgradable weapon to finish Glacier – M416 when they finish daily missions.
- It also added Season spending rewards. Players can spend different amounts to get excellent rewards and steep discounts on firearm finishes.
- Added Arabic language, players now do not need to select a second language for matchmaking and chat.
- Chat system now stores more messages and consumes less memory space
- Also, new commands added to Quick Chat
Till now, Vikendi has been added on to the Mobile servers however, it is not available for users to play. The snow map “Vikendi” for PUBG Mobile will be made available for the download on 20 December 2018 and available for matchmaking 24 hours later. In addition, Player’s who update their games before 25th December 2018 will get an Outfit Box 3 and 1,888 BP points. So this was all about the PUBG Mobile 0.10.0 Update. For more updates about PUBG Mobile, its weapons, maps, and features, watch this section closely and keep yourself updated. Do not forget to mention your views in the comment section below.