One of my two frequencies from my asus router GT-AX11000 has disappeared and everything connected to it no longer connects to the internet, what should i do?
First we have to make sure that we must have the different wifi names for both bands , 2.5G and 5.0 G.Then check if the firmware is updated.Try restarting the router and then reconfigure it.
try to update the firmware if availble
try to reset the router
try to reconfigure it again
If the firmware update is available, you must update it.
try to restart the router.
try to reset the router and configure it again.
Firstly try to update the firmware of asus if it is available if its not working try to reset the router...
There are some troubleshooting steps that we can try:-
- make sure you have the different wifi names for 2.4G and 5G band
- check if your router's firmware is up to dated
- try to restart the router
- try to reset the router and reconfigure it again
In this case you need to update the firmware if it is available and after you need to reboot your router.
Try updating the firmware if available or try resetting the router.
Steps you need to follow:
- Try to update the firmware of your router if available and reboot the router once.
- Try to reset the router and configure it again.