How to reboot the asus router through the web interface ?
Login into the setiings page of your Asus router by typing the ip address in the url bar of your browser.On the top of your Login Page you will see two options Logout and Reboot.Click on the Reboot and than hit ok.
IN ORDER TO REBOOT THE ASUS ROUTER WITH THE HELP OF WEB INTERFACE WE HAVE TO FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STEPS
FIRST OF ALL WE HAVE TO LOGIN ION THE PAGE OF THE ASUS ROUTER
FOR THAT WE HAVE TO CONNECT OUR COMPUTER WITH THE ASUS ROUTER WITH THE HELP OF AN ETHERNET CABLE OR WIRELESS
THEN WE HAVE TO OPEN A BROWSER IN THE COMPUTER AT THE VERY TOP OF THE BROWSER THERE IA A LONG ADDRESS BAR WE HAVE TO TYPE THERE 192.168.1.1 OR 192.168.50.1 AND THEN HIT ENTER
ONCE YOU LOGIN ON THE PAGE OF THE ASUS ROUTER WE HAVE TO TYPE THE LOGIN INFORMATION ( IN CASE WE CAN ALSO USE admin FOR BOTH THE DEFAULT USERNAME AND THE PASSWORD )
THE AFTER LOGIN ON THE MAIN WEB INTERFERENCE PAGE (ON THE TOP OF THE PAGE ) WE WILL SEE A REBOOT OPTION
HENCE FROM THERE WE CAN REBOOT THE ASUS ROUTER THROUGH WEB INTERFACE
- Connect your Computer or Smartphone with the Router's network
- Once your device is connected, then go to the browser and type this address:- router.asus.com or 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.50.1
- Then it will take you to the login page of the Asus router
- type your login information(default username and password is admin for both)
- once you are logged in, then on the main web interface page(on top of the page), you will see Reboot Option.
- From there, you can reboot your Asus router.
In order to reboot/restart the router through web interface or settings dashboard you have to login into the interface first by visiting http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.50.1
and over there right top side you will see one Reboot option, using the help of that option you will be able to reboot the router.
First you need to log in your asus account.
Now you can see the two option of the login page one is Logout and Reboot.
Now you need to click on the reboot and hit ok.
if you want to reboot your router
for that you need to login in the device first of all
then on the top of the login page you will see the two option
one option is reboot the router you just need to click on the that it will take like less than 1 min to reboot
Steps you need to follow :-
- First you need to Login into the GUI of your Asus router.
- On the top of your Login Page you will see two options Logout and Reboot.
- Click on the Reboot and than hit ok.