How to connect amped ap600ex access point with the century link router?
To connect amped ap600ex access point with the century link router,first you need to connect the POE adapter and the century link router with an ethernet cable.Make sure that the cable is connected with the LAN port on both sides.Now connect the ethernet cable from POE port to pro access point on POE port,wait for minimum 2 minutes to configure itself. Thenafter connect the computer with the access point's wireless network.Now open 192.168.1.240 on the browser.Once you reach to the amped access point setup page,click on the start option.Now set the time and date on the access point and then you can also create your wifi name and password and hit finish.
In order to configure Amped ap600ex Access Point, there are some steps that we need to follow which are as followed:-
- First of all, Connect an Ethernet cable between your PoE Adapter and the Century link router(cable should be connected to the LAN port on both the ends)
- And then Connect an Ethernet cable from PoE port(on PoE adapter) to Pro Access point on PoE Port.
- Now, wait for at least 2 minutes to configure itself.
- After that, Connect your computer with the Access point's wireless network
- open your browser and type this address:- 192.168.1.240
- it will take you to the amped access point setup page
- Now click on Start option
- set the time and date on the access point
- and then create your wifi name and password and hit finish.