how to connect dlink DAP1860 extender with the arris router?
- plug the extender into the wall socket.
- Connect any laptop or any computer to the extender's network
- Type the ip address 192.168.0.50 in the URL bar of the br0wser.
- It's going to take you to the settings page.
- Follow the instructions and complete the setup.
- Turn On your Dlink Extender
- Connect your computer with the extender's wifi network
- Open Your Browser and type this address:- 192.168.0.50
- It will take you to the setup page
- now follow the instructions on the screen and complete the setup
>Plugin the range extender into the direct wall socket near to your Arris router for the initial setup.
*If you made any change on the extender before, then reset the extender by pressing reset button for at least 30 seconds.
>Connect any of your wireless or wired device with Dlink extender or Dlink extender's wireless network.
>Open any browser and in the address bar type http://dlinkap.local or http://192.168.0.50
>Now you will see the setup wizard in the page, follow the instructions to setup the range extender
>If you want you can change the name of extended network and password of your choice that you want for it.
>Now save the settings and range extender will reboot after saving the settings.
>Once extender lights get solid connect your devices to the extended network and try to go online so that we can check that extender setup done successfully.
to connect the dlink extender with the old router network for that you need to connect your extender to power socket
and then connect any of your device like computer from the extender by using the hard wire
then visit 192.168.0.1 to reach on the setup page of the dlink extender where you can complete is manually
you just need to follow all the step one by one to get it configured
and then choose the extended network password to make it more secure
then save it.