How do i setup linksys re6300 range extender with netgear r6300 router?
First Reset the Linksys extender by holding it for 30 seconds,then connect your phone or computer with Extender's network.Now you need to open 192.168.1.1 on the browser,then from there you will reach to the set up page.Follow the instruction to complete the set up process.After that you can connect all you your wireless devices with extender's network.
To setup linksys re6300 range extender with netgear r6300 router follow the steps:
- Turn on the linksys extender and press & hold the reset key for about 30 seconds and then release it.
- Try to connect your phone or computer with your extender.
- Open any browser and browse the page 192.168.1.1
- It will connect you to extender setup page just follow the instructions given there and complete the setup process.
- Once your extender is configured then you can connect your wireless devices with the extender’s network.
to configured your linksys extender with your netgear router follow these step
- connect you linksys with the wall power socket
- connect you any device like leptop with the linksys extender with hard wire
- then visit 192.168.1.1 to reach on the setup page of the linksys device
- just need to follow all the step one by one to get it configured
- in last put the strong wifi password for the extender network to make it secure
- then save it its all done.
Steps you need to follow:-
- Turn On your Linksys extender and Press and hold the reset button on your extender for at least 30 seconds and then release it.
- Connect your smartphone or computer with the Extender’s network
- Now open your browser and type this address:- 192.168.1.1
- It will take you to setup page of the extender page
- Now follow the instructions on the screen and complete the setup process
- Once your extender is configured after that you can connect your wireless devices with the extender’s network.