How to connect my 3 Belkin F9K1015 range extenders with sky hub?
Plug in the extender to the wall and open list of the networks, then connect with the belkin network.Now open browser on the device and open 192.168.206.1 . now follow the instructions from the set up page.Now after you are done doing this your extender has been configured,repeat the same with other 2 extenders also.
You need to follow these step to get configured your balkin F9K1015 extender with the home network
plug in he extender to power wall socket
connect any device with the extender using the hard wire Or Wireless.
In Order to Go further we Need to pull any Browser On PC Or laptop.
Type-IP Address- 192.168.206.1 .
Once You Reach to set Up Page setup page
We Need To Follow all step one by one to get it configured
then make the strong Memorable password to make it secure and You Can Easily Remember.
you need to follow these step to get configured your balkin extender with the home network
- plug in he extender to power wall socket
- connect any device with the extender using the hard wire
- now visit 192.168.206.1 ip address to reach on the setup page
- follow all step one by one to get it configured
- then make the strong password to make it secure
To connect my 3 Belkin F9K1015 range extenders with sky hub follow the steps:
1. Plug the extender directly into wall socket..
2.Go to belkin.setup network from your network list.
3.Open browser from your phone or your computer.
4.Go to http://192.168.206.1 or http://belkin.range
5.On your Screen it will open Setup page Follow the Instructions accordingly.
6.Extender is Configured .
- Plug the Extender into the Wall Socket .
- Open network list and connect belkin.setup network .
- Open any browser with the help of computer or smart phone .
- Type http://192.168.206.1 or http://belkin.range
- Setup page is Open on your Screen Follow the Instructions .
- And Extender is Configured .
- Do This Same Process on Another 2 Extenders also