How to connect my 3 Belkin F9K1015 range extenders with sky hub?
In order to connect my 3 Belkin F9K1015 range extenders with sky hub You need to follow these steps:
First you need to plugged in your extender to the wall socket
Then you need to connect any of your device(phone, i pad, computer, etc) with the extender network
After that you need to open any browser and type at the very top of the screen ip address 192.168.2016.1 to reach on the login page of extender
Then over there you need to follow the step to get it configured
to configure your belkin with the sky hub
first you need to connect the belkin with the power shocket
and connect your PC with belkin extender by using the erthernet wire
then visit to 192.168.206.1 to reach on the setup page of the belkin extender
just need to follow all the step one by one to get it configured
then put the password to make it secure
For this , First plug in the belkin extender to the power.Then open the list of networks and select the belkin network,then set up. Now open 192.168.206.1 on any browser.you will see set up page opening on the screen and follow the instruction from there . Your extender is set up.
To connect my 3 Belkin F9K1015 range extenders with sky hub follow the steps:
1. Plug the extender directly into wall socket..
2.Go to belkin.setup network from your network list.
3.Open browser from your phone or your computer.
4.Go to http://192.168.206.1 or http://belkin.range
5.On your Screen it will open Setup page Follow the Instructions accordingly.
6.Extender is Configured .
- Plug the Extender into the Wall Socket .
- Open network list and connect belkin.setup network .
- Open any browser with the help of computer or smart phone .
- Type http://192.168.206.1 or http://belkin.range
- Setup page is Open on your Screen Follow the Instructions .
- And Extender is Configured .
- Do This Same Process on Another 2 Extenders also