How do i reset my dlink extender through the web interface?
In order to reset D-Link Extender through the web interface, we need to find the IP address of our extender which is provided by the main router and to get the IP address we have to follow these steps:-
- Login into the main router settings using your computer or smartphone.
- Once you are logged in, go to the connected devices list and find the IP address for your D-link Extender
- Now type that IP address on your browser and then it will take you to the D-link extender’s web interface page.
- Now if you have an admin password for your extender then enter that password and hit Login otherwise just click on the Login button without entering anything.
- Once you are logged in, then Go to the Management tab and then go to the System Option.
- And then click on the restore factory defaults option.