first of all plugin your extender with the power socket near by to your router
and plug ethernet wire from extender to your device like computer
and visit 192.168.1.1 it will help you to reach on the setup page of the extender
you just need to follow all the step one by one to get it configured
To Connect Linksys extender with your Net gear router you need to follow these steps
- Plug in your extender near by to your router about 15-20 Feets just for the initial Set up once it setup get you can put it where ever you want to be.
- Connect Ethernet Cable with Linksys extender and with any of your device like Computer or laptop .
- Open any browser and type 192.168.1.1 and Login page is open on your screen .
- Then follow the Intructions to setup extender and change name and password of choice .
- extender setup is complete .
First you need to turn on your extender and plugged into the wall socket.
Now connect your computer with the extender network .
Then open any browser and type at the very top of the screen https://192.168.1.1.
Now it will take you to set up page of linksys extender.
Now you need to follow the instruction on the screen and complete the process.
Now you need to connect any of your device with extender network so you will make sure its working fine.
to step the linksys extender with your netgear router you need to follow these step
first of the all plug in your extender near by to your router about 10- 15 feets just for the initial stepup once it setup get you can put it where ever you want to be.
then connect ethernet wire with linksys extender and with any of your device like PC.
then visit to 192.168.1.1 to reach on the setup page of the extender ..
then follow all the step one by one to complete the setup of the device once it get configured you can the name of the extender and the if you want to change the password you can do that just to make it secure ..
and save that
it get configured>
In order to setup RE6350 Extender , one must connect the extender to the power first,
> then press the WPS Button on the Router,
Press the WPS button on the extender .
it will automatically connect with the compatible device..
To setup Linksys RE6350 range extender follow these steps:-
>Plug in the range extender into the wall socket near to your Netgear router for the initial setup.
*If you made any change on the extender before, then reset the extender by pressing reset button for at least 30 seconds.
>Connect any of your wireless devices with Linksys extender wireless network.
>Open any browser and in the address bar type http://192.168.1.1 or http://extender.linksys.com
>Now you will see the setup wizard in the page, follow the instructions to setup the range extender.
>If you want you can change the name of extended network and password of your choice that you want for it.
>Now save the settings and range extender will reboot after saving the settings.
>Once extender lights get solid connect your devices to the extended network and try to go online so that we can check that extender setup done successfully.
- Turn On your Linksys extender
- Connect your smartphone or computer with the Extender’s network
- Now open your browser and type this address:- 192.168.1.1
- it will take you to setup page of the extender page
- Now follow the instructions on the screen and complete the setup process
- once your extender is configured after that you can connect your wireless devices with the extender’s network.