If You want to change the name on Arlo Base station.You can simple login to arlo.netgear.com. and then put in your credentials,and after logged in you can edit your account info and type your name on it ,it will be save then.
if you want to change the name of the base station of arlo for that you need to login in your arlo
you need to visit to the arlo.netgear.com on your any device ..
after that it is asking for the username and password
put your username and password over there.
once yo are logged in the app choose the option of the my devices then click on the base station
you can change the name of the base station on this page then save it.
To rename the arlo basestation you need to login your arlo account with the help of website that is https://arlo.netgear.com.
Once you logged in go to the my device and click on the base station option.
You can change the name from there.
- Launch the Arlo app or log in to your Arlo account at my.arlo.com.
- Click or tap Settings > My Devices.
- Click or tap the camera that you want to rename.
- Click or tap Name.
- Click or tap the Name field.
- Enter a new name for your camera. …
- Click or tap Save in the upper-right corner.
For that you need to login into the Arlo account by visiting http://arlo.netgear.com or open the Arlo app on any one of your cell phones.
Go to settings and then My Devices
Now select the device that you want to rename and then touch the arrow to the right of the base name, over there you will be able to edit/rename the base station.
- Login into your arlo settings using your smartphone or computer.
- once you are logged in then go to the Devices tab
- click on the basestation option
- And from there you can change the name for your base station.