Then it’s the next version of firmware so do the firmware upgrade again.
In that case , you need to manually the update the firmware on your asus router and for that you need to follow some steps:-
- Download the firmware for your asus router from the official website of the asus.
- Once your firmware is downloaded then extract the firmware files on the desktop
- Now Login into your asus router settings
- Go to the administration tab and select the firmware upgrade tab
- click on the upload and select the firmware file which is saved on the desktop
- and wait for the firmware to get updated.