In order to change the password.first login to the website linksyssmartwifi.com once you are logged in then go to connectivity to change the password..you can type the IP Address which is 192.168.1.1
In order to change the login password of the linksys router you need to need to open any browser and type at the very top of the screen in the long address bar https://linksyssmartwifi.com. Once you logged in go to the connectivity option and over there you can change your login password
In order to login into the Linksys router you need to visit https://linksyssmartwifi.com or you can also try the IP address that is http://192.168.1.1
Login into www.linksyssmartwifi.com or type http://192.168.1.1
Go to connectivity and and there you will be able to create you password of your router.
Login into www.linksyssmartwifi.com account or by typing http://192.168.1.1 (default password “admin”)
> Goto Connectivity and over there you will be able to create your own customized admin password for your router.
- Connect Your Computer to Linksys router Network .
- Open The Browser And Type 192.168.1.1
- Now Type Your Login info ( Default is admin )
- Once You Are Successfully Logged in , Go To The Connectivity Tab
- Under The Basic Tab , You Can Easily Change The Router Password .
- connect your computer with the linksys router’s network
- then open the browser and type the following address:- https://linksyssmartwifi.com or 192.168.1.1
- now enter your current router password(default is admin)
- once you are successfully logged in, then go to connectivity tab from left hand side
- and under the Basic tab, you can change your router password(login password).