how to setup linksys AC 6500 extender with the Xfinity modem router?
To reconfigure Linksys AC6500 range extender with Xfinity Router follow the given steps:
Plug the extender in the wall socket, but it should be near to your router within range of maximum 10 ft.
Reset your extender by pressing WPS button at least for 20-30 seconds.
Connect your wireless extender and your any wireless device.
Open the link http:// 192.168.1.1 or extender.linksys.com
It will open a setup page and just follow the instructions to set your range extender.
Once it get configured and light get solid you can try to open any website to check that it configured properly.
You can follow these steps to setup your Linksys RE6500 Range Extender:-
>Place the Linksys range extender nearby to your home router and power it on for the initial setup.
>Press the WPS button on your Xfinity router and hold it down for 2-3 seconds.
>Within the 1-minute press WPS button on your Linksys range extender.
>Wait for the extender's front light get stable and now try to connect any of your wireless devices with the extended network.
*If you want to connect your range extender with the 5GHz network then repeat the same steps once again.
- Plug the extender into the wall socket .
- Connect any smartphone or computer to linksys network .
- Open any Browser and Type 192.168.1.1 on very top of the Address bar .
- Extender Setup Page is Open .
- Follow the Extender Setup Instructions and Complete The setup Process
- Now Connect any wireless device to linksys Network Easily .
- Turn On your Linksys extender
- Connect your smartphone or computer with the Extender’s network
- Now open your browser and type this address:- 192.168.1.1
- it will take you to setup page of the extender page
- Now follow the instructions on the screen and complete the setup process
- once your extender is configured after that you can connect your wireless devices with the extender’s network.