How do i configure my asus rt-ac66u router with the at&t router using my smartphone?
In order to configure my asus rt-ac66u router with the at&t router using my smartphone first you need to plugged in your router into the wall socket, after that Connect an Ethernet cable between your at&t router and the asus router then connect your smartphone with the asus router’s network after that Open your web browser on your phone and type this address:- https://router.asus.com or 192.168.1.1 It will take you to the asus router setup page Now follow the instructions on the phone and complete the setup process Once your setup is complete ,then you can connect your wireless devices with the asus router’s network
First down load ASUS ROUTER APP on the phone on google or Apple play store.Now connect your AT&T router with Asus Router with cable.Now turn on the Asus Router.Once you see the power and wifi lights then connect your phone with Asus Wifi.Once it's connected the follow the on screen instructions on the Asus App on your phone.
Follow these steps in order to setup the Asus rt-ac66u router with at&t Router using your smartphone:
- First of all, using your mobile data you need to download the ASUS Router App from the google play store or Apple's app store.
- Now you need to connect one ethernet cable between one of the 4 Ethernet/LAN ports of AT&T router to Asus router's Internet/WAN port and then turn on the Asus router.
- Once you will the see that on the Asus router Power light and Wifi lights are lit then in your smartphone goto the settings and then wifi, over there connect your smartphone to ASUS wifi.
- After connecting your smartphone to the ASUS wifi open the ASUS Router app and then over there follow the onscreen instructions to do the setup of your Asus router.
*If you face any kind of problem while doing the setup do let us know so that we can help you accordingly.
- Turn On your Asus Router
- Connect an Ethernet cable between your at&t router and the asus router(make sure that cable should be connected to the internet slot or wan slot of the asus router)
- Now connect your smartphone with the asus router's network
- Open your web browser on your phone and type this address:- https://router.asus.com or 192.168.1.1
- It will take you to the asus router setup page
- enter your login information which is admin for both(username and password)
- Now follow the instructions on the phone and complete the setup process.
- Once your setup is complete ,then you can connect your wireless devices with the asus router's network.
You can follow these steps to setup your Asus RT-AC66U router:-
*If You made any kind of changes press the reset button of the router for 30 seconds while it’s powered on.
- Connect the ethernet cable between your at&t router ethernet port to Asus router’s Internet(WAN) port.
- Now you need to wait for the router lights to get stable.
- Once the lights get stable connect your smartphone with your ASUS router network.
- Open the Web browser and at the long address bar type http://router.asus.com or http://192.168.2.1 or http://192.168.1.1 and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- After completion of setup reboot your router and then after the lights get stable try to go online so that we come to know router setup done correctly.