How can we connect our belkin n600 range extender without the ethernet cable?
In order to do that plug in the range extender into the wall socket near to the router for the initial set up.reset the extender if any changes are made before.open belkin.setup or 192.168.206.1 on the browser.from the setup wizard follow the instructions to set up range extender.If you want you can change the network name or password for the extender from there.Now save the settings and reboot the extender.once you see the solid light you can connect the devices with extender wifi.
To setup Belkin N600(F9K1122) range extender follow these steps:-
>Plug in the range extender into the wall socket near to your home router for the initial setup.
*If you made any change on the extender before, then reset the extender by pressing reset button for at least 30 seconds.
>Connect any one of your wireless devices with Belkin extender wireless network(i.e Belkin.Setup).
>Open any browser and in the address bar type http://192.168.206.1 or http://belkin.range
>Now you will see the setup wizard in the page, follow the instructions to setup the range extender.
>If you want you can change the name of extended network and password of your choice that you want for it.
>Now save the settings and range extender will reboot after saving the settings.
>Once extender lights get solid connect your devices to the extended network and try to go online so that we can check that extender setup done successfully.
- Turn ON your Belkin Extender
- Connect your smartphone or computer with the Belkin Extender’s network
- open your browser and type this address:- 192.168.206.1
- it will take you to the setup page of the extender and then click on the get started option
- Now it will search for available wifi networks ,select your main router’s wifi network and then Hit Next
- Now it will ask for the network password or wifi password so enter that same password and hit next
- Now confirm your Extended network and hit confirm extended network
In this case, you need to follow below-mentioned steps-
- First of all if you made any changes on it you need to reset your Belkin Range Extender by pressing the Reset button for 20 seconds(while it's powered on).
- Once the Extender lights stop flashing then you can easily reconfigure it simply by performing WPS Method on it.
- To do WPS process you need to press the WPS button of your home router for 3 seconds and then within 1 minute, you need to press the same WPS button of your Belkin Extender for 3 seconds.
- Once you find that the lights of the extender are solid/stable, you can connect to its network using the router's WiFi password with any of your wireless devices and then try to go online so that you come to know its working fine.