How to assign static IP address on Netgear WNDR3400 router for my HP printer?
Open the browser on your computer and type the printer IP address on the top address bar. You can see the HP printer control page setup. On that page go to networking tab and then click wired option and go to select manual IP address and then Enter IP address , subnet mask and default gateway in the appropriate boxes and click on apply. It will assign static IP address on Netgear WNDR3400 router for HP printer.
Open any browser and type the ip address of your printer and hit enter.
Now you can see the HP printer control printer.
Click the networking tab, under connection click wired.
Now click on the manual ip address configuration.
Enter the IP address, subnet mask, and default gateway in the appropriate boxes.
Click on apply.
First type the printer IP address on address bar on the browser.you would be able to see printer page coming up.Then go to networking tab >>click wired >> select manual IP address >>Enter IP address , subnet mask , default network in the boxes there >>click on apply.
Steps to provide the static IP address for HP printer:-
- Run your Web browser.
- In the Web browser’s address bar, type the IP address of your printer and press Enter. Assuming you entered the right address, the HP printer control panel should appear.
- Click the Networking tab.
- Under Connections, click Wired.
- Under IP Address Configuration, click Manual IP.
- Enter the IP address, subnet mask, and default gateway in the appropriate boxes.
- Click Apply.