How to configure Netgear R7000 Router without the cable as i dont have any ethernet ports on my computer?
Plug in your Netgear Router in the wall socket and directly connect your modem and the netgear router with an Ethernet cable and make sure that cable should be connected to internet port. Now connect your computer with the netgear router’s wifi network and open browser and go to 192.168.1.1 or routerlogin.net page. It will take you directly to setup page and just follow the instructions on the screen and complete the setup process.
First plug in netgear router with the power.Then connect modem and the netgear router with Ethernet on the internet port.Now connect the computer with netgear router WiFi network.Open 192.168.1.1 on the computer browser.Follow the instruction from there..
- Turn On your Netgear Router
- Connect an Ethernet cable between your modem and the netgear router and make sure that cable should be connected to internet slot of your netgear router
- Now connect your computer with the netgear router's wifi network(you can find the wifi password for your netgear network ,at the back side of your netgear router itself)
- open your web browser and type this address:- 192.168.1.1 or routerlogin.net
- it will take you to setup page of your netgear router
- follow the instructions on the screen and complete the setup process.