How to connect tplink re450 extender with the EE Router without the wps?
Plug in your Tplink RE450 Extender in the wall socket to turn it on. Connect your computer or smartphone with the extender’s network and when it is connected to the extender’s network, then open any browser and go to address bar on top and type :- 192.168.0.254. It will open setup page of the extender. Create the login password of your own choice for the extender and click on create login password. It will search for the available networks , select your Router network and then enter the same wifi password that you are using for your Router and then hit next. Repeat the process for your 5G band too and hit next. Create the names for your extended network and then hit next and just save the settings and once the settings are saved you can easily connect your wireless devices with the extended network.
First connect your TP link Extender with Phone or the computer then open 192.168.0.254 on the device's browser. Once you are on the set up page of the extender then you need to go for create login password.It will start search for the available networks,select EE network and enter the same wifi password that you are using for EE router and hit next.repeat the same thing with 5g band and hit next.Create the name for extender network , then hit next and save.its all done . once the settings are all saved then you can start using the extender's network.
- Turn On your Tplink RE450 Extender
- connect your computer or smartphone with the extender's network
- once your device is connected to the extender's network, then open your web browser and type this address :- 192.168.0.254
- it will take you to the setup page of the extender
- create the login password for the extender and hit create login password
- Now it will search for the available networks , select your EE Router network and then enter the same wifi password that you are using for your EE Router and then hit next.
- Do the same thing for your 5G band and hit next
- Now create the names for your extended network and then hit next
- and on the next page, hit save
- now it will save the settings and it will take some time , once the settings are saved after that you can connect your wireless devices with the extended network.
To setup Tplink range extender follow these steps:-
- Plugin the range extender into the wall socket near to your home router for the initial setup.
*If you made any change on the extender before, then reset the extender by pressing reset button for at least 30 seconds.
- Connect any of your wireless device with tplink extender wireless network.
- Open any browser and in the address bar type 192.168.1.254 or 192.168.0.254 or http://tplinkrepeater.net
- Now you will see the setup wizard in the page, follow the instructions to setup the range extender
- If you want you can change the name of extended network and password of your choice that you want for it.
- Now save the settings and range extender will reboot after saving the settings.
- Once extender lights get solid connect your devices to the extended network and try to go online so that we can check that extender setup done successfully.