How to setup TP-Link AC 750 travel router?
Plug in your Tplink Travel Router in the wall socket and turn it ON. Connect your modem and the Travel router with an ethernet cable. Now connect your device with the Travel router’s wifi network and go to this address:- 192.168.0.1 from your browser. Setup page of your travel router will open and just follow the instructions on the screen and complete the setup process.
power on the travel router then connect the modem and the travel router with an Ethernet cable.Now connect the computer with travel router's wifi network.now open 192.168.0.1 on your browser.you will be on the set up page,then follow the instructions to complete the set up process.
- Turn On your Tplink Travel Router(If you want to setup this device as a Router then make sure that the switch on the device is set to the Share ETH Mode.)
- Connect an Ethernet cable between your modem and the Travel router
- Now connect your computer with the Travel router’s wifi network
- open your web browser and type this address:- 192.168.0.1
- it will take you to setup page of your travel router
- follow the instructions on the screen and complete the setup process.