How do i upgrade the firmware of my Netgear Orbi router & Satellite?
Connect your computer or smartphone with the router’s network and go to your web browser and type 192.168.1.1 top address bar. It will take you to the setup page and there enter the credentials (default username is admin and password is also admin) Once you are logged in then click on the Advanced Tab. Under the Administration tab option click on Firmware update option from there you can update the firmware.
To upgrade the firmware of Netgear Orbi router and satellite , first we need to connect any wireless device with Orbi router's network.Then open 192.168.1.1 on the browser.when you see the login page,then you need to enter the credentials.(User name and password both will be admin)After you are logged in , gotothe advanced tab,then under administration tab, click on firmware update.From ther you can update the firmware for the router and the satellite.
- Connect your computer or smartphone with the router's network
- open your web browser and type this address:- 192.168.1.1
- it will take you to the login page and there you need to enter your login infomation(default username is admin and password is password)
- once you are logged in, then click on the Advanced Tab
- Under the Administration tab, click on Firmware update
- and from there you can update the firmware of your router and the satellite.