HOW DO I CONNECT MY BELKIN F9K1122 RANGE EXTENDER WITH NETGEAR 7000 ROUTER?
To connect the belkin F9K1122 range extender with netgear 7000 router,First we need to reset the range extender if any changes have been made before,while it's powered on.Now connect any wireless device with the extender's network.Open 192.168.206.1 on the browser.Once you see the admin page please enter the credentials.Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the setup.You can also change the network name and password if required.Click on save the settings to finish the setup.Once you see the light is solid or stable,you can try connecting any wireless device with the extended network.
In order to setup Belkin F9K1122 range extender you need to follow below-mentioned steps-
>First of all if you made any changes on it you need to reset your Belkin Range Extender by pressing the Reset pin hole (located bottom side) for 30 seconds(while it's powered on).
>Once the Extender light flashing amber then you can easily reconfigure it simply by performing WPS Method on it.
> To do WPS process you need to press the WPS button of your Negear R8000 router for 2 seconds and then within 1 minute, you need to press the same WPS button of your Belkin Extender for 2 seconds.
> Once you find that the light of the extender is solid/stable, you can connect to its network using the router's WiFi password with any of your wireless devices and then try to go online so that you come to know its working fine.
*If you still face any kind of trouble with your Router or Extender do write us back so that we can help you accordingly.
- Plug in your range extender into a power outlet .
- Open wifi option on computer or laptop . Then click on Belkin.setup Network
- Open any Browser and Type "http://belkin.range" or 192.168.206.1 in the address bar to open the setup page
- Click on get started
- It will search for your router's SSID.
- Select your router wifi network and Press Next
- Wait for the setup to connect to the network.
- enter your wireless network's password then tap Next.
- Extender is configured now Enjoy your Internet .
- Turn On your Belkin Extender
- Connect your Computer or Smartphone with the Extender's network
- open your browser and type this address:- 192.168.206.1
- It will take you to the belkin setup page, click on get started
- Now it will scan for the available networks , select your Netgear Router's 2.4G network and click on Next. Then Enter the Wifi Password and hit next
- Select your Netgear Router's 5G network and enter the wifi password for your 5G network and hit next
- Now it will check for the credentials and once its verified then it will show you your Extended network names and password(if you want to change that you can click on Edit option and change it) and then click on create extended network.
- Setup Complete.
To setup you belkin extender with netgear router you need to Follow these steps :
- At first you need the password of Netgear router that help you in setting up your extender.
- Plugged in your extender nearby your router and then wait for 3 to 5 minutes .
- Press the WPS button on your Belkin Extender for 5 seconds and within 1 minute press the WPS button on your Netgear router for 5 seconds and wait for 5 minutes .
- When you see all solid light on your extender then go to your computer or mobile phone and then go to the wifi over there. Where you see netgear_Ext network or belkin extender in the list. Please connect your you devices with this network and put you netgear router password ( If it ask for the password) . once you connected with that network then check internet is working fine, if it is then your extender is configured properly. Now if you want you will able to move your extender where ever you wanted.