I am not able to configure my asus router and its saying no internet access .
- Turn On your Asus Router.
- Connect an Ethernet cable between your Asus router and the modem(make sure your cable should be connected to the WAN port or Internet port of your Asus router).
- Now connect your computer with the Asus router's network.
- Open your web browser and type this address:- 192.168.1.1 or https://router.asus.com
- It will take you to the setup page of the Asus router.
- Now follow the instructions on the screen and complete the setup process.