Need to know how to set up the netgear extender with netgear router
- Turn on your Netgear extender
- connect your computer with the extender’s network
- open your browser and type this address:- 192.168.1.250
- it will take you to the Netgear setup page
- follow the instructions on the screen and complete the setup process.
and once your setup is complete, after that you can connect your wireless devices with the extender’s network.
plugin the extender into the wall socket near to your router for the initial setup
now connect any wireless device like computer, laptop or smartphone with the extender network and open the browser on the device and then in the long address type the IP address
it will take you to the setup wizard page, follow the instructions over there and then complete the setup process.