How do i connect my Brother printer wireless to my AT&T router?
Do you want to connect your Brother printer wireless to your AT&T router? Well, it is very easy. You can connect your printer to your AT&T router like you would do with any other router. It is very easy to connect your printer to a WiFi network with the help of the printer’s control panel.
Connecting your Brother printer to a WiFi router allows you to experience wireless printing. You can command your printer to print your documents while sitting in any corner of your house or office. To connect your printer to the AT&T router, make sure you have the router turned On already. After that, please follow the steps given below:
- First of all, connect your Brother printer to a power supply. You can use the power cord supplied with your printer.
- Turn On your printer and press the MENU button. The MENU button is located on the printer’s control panel.
- After that, use the UP and DOWN keys to navigate through the options.
- Select Network and then press OK.
- Thereafter, choose WLAN and then press OK.
- Go to the Setup Wizard and press OK.
- After that, enable the WLAN and your printer will search for the active wireless networks around it.
- Choose your network from the list and enter the WiFi password to connect to it.
- Make sure you choose your AT&T router’s network.
- Once the printer connects to the AT&T network, you can exit the setup wizard
Finally, the Brother printer will be connected to your AT&T wireless router’s network.
To connect brother printer through the wps option turn On your Brother printer. The maximum distance between your printer & the main router should not be more than 15 feet. (just for the initial setup ) Go to the main menu and select the network. After that click on the wlan option there you will see the wps option just select that option. Now you will have to go to at&t router and press the reset key for 3 seconds and then release it. After that printer will connect with the wifi network automatically, once its say connected, it means that printer is working wirelessly .
There are 2 Different ways to connect your brother printer to the ATT router. Please follow the instructions Below:
- On the printer itself go into the settings > Network Settings> Wireless setup or settings
- look for wireless protected setup (WPS)
- Then select push-button setup
- start the WPS on the printer and then press and hold the WPS button on the router for 3 seconds. Then wait until you see a message on the screen that says Connected to the network.
- Go into the settings of the printer
- Select network settings > Wireless settings> goto wireless setup wizard
- Select your network name (SSID) for your ATT router and then enter your password and then hit enter.
- You will get a message confirming that its connected to the Wi-fi.
The printer will be fine and connect to the network.
We can connect brother printer through the wps option and for that we need to follow some steps:-
> Turn On your Brother printer and make sure your printer should be with in the 15 ft from the main router(just for the configuration )
> Go to the main menu
> then select network
> after that go to the wlan option
> you will see there wps option that you have to select
> Now we have to press and hold the wps button from the at&t router for 3 seconds and then release it.
> after that printer is going to connect with the wifi network, once its say connected
it means that printer is on the wireless network.