how to setup my new tp link extender with my laptop
plug in the extender into the wall socket near to the router fr the initial setup and connect any of your computer or the laptop with the extender wifi or with the ethernet cable from the device to the extender now in the browser of that device type 192.168.0.254 in the URL
it will take you to the setup page, follow the instructions over there and save the settings
To connect tp link extender to the network connect tp link extender to the wall socket and press reset key for 30 seconds. Make sure it is close to the modem(maximum distance not more then 10 feet) Go to your computer or phone and open browser and type 192.168.206.1 in the top url bar. It will ask for your login information (default username and password is admin for both). Then it will open setup page. Just follow the instructions and your extender will get connect to the internet.
follow these steps
1 press reset button of the router for 30 sec and make sure its powerd on
2 now wait for a movement till the router lights gets stable
3 ones the light get stable connect any of your device with your router and start setup process in these steps
4 after completing the setup reboot your router and then wait for sometime to gets lights stable then try to go online because to check the router is working properly
In order to set up a new Tplink extender using a computer please follow the instruction below:
- Plug in the Tplink extender closer to the router for the initial setup
- Connect your computer to the Tplink extender using an ethernet cable or via wireless
- Pull up a browser and at the top on the address bar type in 192.168.0.254
- You will get directed to the setup screen of your Tp-Link extender
- Follow the instruction on the screen to complete the setup.