To change my netgear C6250-100NAS admin password , first connect the computer with router’s network.Now open 192.168.1.1 on the browser . Enter the credentials and login to the router page . Goto the settings >> advanced tab >> administration >> click on the setup password to change it.
connect any laptop or computer with the Netgear connection and open the browser, now in the long address bar type IP address (192.168.1.1) it takes you to the login dashboard.
Once you are logged in, you can make any changes you want.
- Connect your computer with the Netgear router’s network
- open your browser and type this address:- 192.168.1.1
- it will take your router’s setting page
- enter your existing login information
- once you are signed in, then go to the Advanced tab.
- Now under the Administration tab, click on the set password option and from there, you can change the admin password.
Steps you need to Follow:
- Connect your device with the Netgear router Network.
- Open any browser and type “192.168.0.1” and fill the username “admin” and password “password”.
- Now go to the administration from the Advanced tab.
- Now you can change the Router login password and hit Save.
for that you need to reach on the dashboard of the netgear device with the help of the IP address that is 192.168.0.1
Type your name and password that username is admin and password is password.
you are in dashboard of the netgear device. now you need to select the advanced setting under adminstartive
you can change you password over there only