connect any laptop or computer with the Netgear connection and open the browser, now in the long address bar type IP address (192.168.1.1) it takes you to the login dashboard.
Once you are logged in, you can make any changes you want.
open routerlogin.net in your internet browser sign in with admin for username and password is password.
Then click on advanced then click on administrator and type old password which is password ,then a new password and your done.
- Connect your computer with the router’s network
- open your browser and type this address:- 192.168.1.1 or 10.0.0.1 or https://routerlogin.net
- enter your login information(default username is admin and the default password is password itself)
- once you are logged in, then Go to the Advanced tab
- go to the Administration tab
- under that click on the Set Password and from there you can change the admin password.
for that you need to reach on the dashboard of the netgear device with the help of the IP address that is 192.168.0.1
Type your name and password that username is admin and password is password.
you are in dashboard of the netgear device. now you need to select the advanced setting under adminstartive
you can change you password over there only