To connect the modem to the Netgear Wn2500rp extender, first turn on the extender to the power . Now connect the computer with the extender’s network. Open 192.168.1.250 on the browser to the computer . You will see the setup wizard , then follow the instructions to set up
Plugin the extender into the wall socket and make sure it is in the at least 5 feet range from the main router for the initial setup.
now press and hold the WPS button on the router for 5 seconds and then within 1-minute press and hold the WPS button on the extender for 3 seconds and now with the help of any laptop or computer connect to the extender wifi and then open the browser.
in the long address bar of your browser type the IP address of the extender and it will open the login dashboard, fill in the login details
once you are logged setup the security password and save the settings.
- Turn On your Netgear extender
- connect your computer or smartphone with the Netgear extender’s network
- open your web browser and type this address:- 192.168.1.250
- it will take you to the extender’s setup page
- now follow the instructions on the screen and complete the setup process
- once the setup will be completed,then you can connect your wireless devices with the extender’s network