How to configure the brother mfc-l2707dw printer with the linksys router through wps method?
One of the easiest methods to set up the Brother printer is using the WPS method. If your WiFi access point or router is compatible with WPS, then follow the instructions below.
- Verify you are using a WiFi access point or router that has a WPS button.
- Set the printer within the reach of your wireless access point or router. The range of the printer may vary based on the location.
- Click the WPS button on your router, and then press and hold the WiFi button on the printer for approximately five seconds.
- The WiFi indicator on the printer's screen flashes blue regularly.
- After the connection has been established the WiFi indicator turns blue.
- Mobile and computer devices connected to identical networks will be able to gain connectivity to the printer.