How to connect Alexa Echo Dot and iRobot Roomba device with the tplink archer a10 router?
Connecting Alexa Echo Dot with tp-link archer a10 router
- Start by opening the Alexa app and clicking on Devices.
- Choose Alexa Echo and then Choose the Alexa device you wish to connect to tp-link archer a10.
- Finally, click on Change next to the wifi network and input the wifi password for that particular network.
Connecting the iRobot Roomba device with tp-link archer a10 router
- Firstly, download the iRobot Home app.
- Place the charging station and power up the device.
- Now add the robot to the iRobot app.
- Go to the Settings Choose Add a robot option here.
- Choose your model.
- Follow the app instructions.
- The app will detect the tp-link archer a10 router’s network.
- Once the charging station is connected to the wifi network, the app will ask for permission to activate Roomba and connect it to the network.