How do we set the manual IP address on the tplink re205 range extender?
The extender has its default LAN IP 192.168.0.254, with which it can log into the web management page. If the LAN IP address conflicts with another device, you can change it. Follow the steps given below to change the IP address:
- Visit tplinkrepeater.net and log into the Tp-link ID.
- Now visit the Settings and choose Networks.
- Select Use the following IP address.
- Input the new IP address and leave the subnet mask as default settings.
- Enter the default gateway in the same subnet as the IP Address. The gateway is the LAN IP address of the extender.
- You can leave the primary and secondary DNS addresses as the default settings.
Click on the Save to apply the changes made.