How can we update the firmware of the netgear wndr4300 router manually?
Here are the steps to firmware update your router.
- Firstly, open any compatible web browser by connecting to the router’s network.
- You can find the default gateway at www.routerlogin.net. Alternately, you may use the default IP address.
- You can enter the username and password of your router administrator. The username is admin. The password is the one created before. You must use capital letters for your username and password.
A basic Home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the ADVANCED option. Click on Administration and then click on Router update. The router update page will appear.
- Click the "Check" button to proceed. The router will search for any additional information and prompt you to click the "Check" button.
- Lastly, click on the YES button to complete the process.