James Gerard Washington
I moved my house and How do I to set my orbi rbr 40 up on a new network modem ?
Setup using the Netgear Orbi app
- Scan the QR code and search for the Netgear Orbi in the app store or the Google Play store.
- Open the app on your mobile and follow the instructions.
Using the Web browser
- Firstly, unplug the modem and remove the battery. Reinsert the backup battery if it uses one.
- Plug the modem back in.
- Use the ethernet cable to connect the modem and the router.
- Now, plug in the router. The Power LED will light green. Press the Power On/Off
- Wait for the router’s ring LED to light white.
- Place the satellite and plug it in. Wait for the satellite ring LED to light blue or amber. If the satellite’s ring LED lights magenta, you could move the satellite closer to the router.
- Connect the computer or the mobile to the router or satellite using the wired or wireless connection.
- Open any compatible browser and input Orbilogin.com and follow the prompts.